When customers place an order for a package on Amazon, they are given a good amount of details on the order page about the delivery estimate, price of the item, and other necessary information.
However, if customers would like a physical receipt for their order, they may be curious if Amazon ever puts receipts in packages? If you’d like to find out, keep reading to see what I learned!
Do Amazon Packages Come With Receipts In 2022?
Amazon packages don’t always come with physical receipts. However, if customers need a physical record of their purchase, they can print off a receipt from the “Your Orders” page. Additionally, Amazon accounts will always keep a digital record of customer’s orders, which allows them to retrieve an online copy of their receipt at any time.
If you’d like to learn more about how to print a receipt from Amazon, how to locate an invoice from an Amazon order, how to print a packing slip and more, keep reading for more information!
How Do I Print a Receipt From Amazon?
If customers would like a physical receipt from their Amazon order, they can print one off of their account by doing the following:
- Log in to your Amazon account and click “Returns & Orders” in the right-hand corner. This will take you to the “Your Orders” page.
- Locate the order that you need a receipt for, and click on the “Order Details” button.
- On the top right corner, select the “Invoice” option and select “Printable Order Summary” from the drop-down list.
- Once on the order summary, select the “print this page for your records” option.
- Print the receipt, and file it away for later reference.
Customers are recommended to print physical copies of their Amazon receipts if they plan to write off their purchases during the tax season, or if they require purchase proof for similar reasons.
Do Amazon Packages Come With an Invoice?
Amazon orders don’t usually come with physical invoices. However, customers are sent an invoice through email shortly after an order is placed and their payment has been processed.
Still, if customers require a physical invoice for their order for tax write-off’s and similar circumstances, they can print an invoice from Amazon by doing the following:
- Log in to your Amazon and select the “Returns & Orders” option in the top right-hand corner of the homepage, which will take you to the “Your Orders” page.
- Locate the order that you need the invoice for, and click the “Order Details” button.
- On the top right corner, select the “Invoice” option and click “Invoice 1” from the drop-down list, which will bring you to a PDF.
- Select the printer option from the PDF viewer and print the invoice.
Does Amazon Include Packing Slips?
Amazon recently removed the rule that packages require a packing slip in the order, in order to reduce the level of waste that online orders create.
However, Amazon may still include one depending on the type of order that was placed.
Do Amazon Packages Come With Return Labels?
Amazon does not include return labels in their packages. However, customers can print a return label from Amazon by doing the following:
- Log in to your Amazon account and select “Returns & Order” on the top right of the homepage, which will bring you to the “Your Orders” page
- Select the order containing the item you’d like to return and select “Return or replace items.”
- Select your reason for return, and submit the request.
- Select your preferred return method, and then print the return label and return authorization.
Customers should note that it may take up to two days for a return request to be approved. Therefore, they may not be able to print the return label until the return has been approved.
How Do I Reprint a Packing Slip From Amazon?
If Amazon sellers require a packing slip to send an Amazon order, they can print one by using the following method:
- Go to the “Orders” page and select Orders > Manage Orders.
- Find the order you need the slip for and select the “Print packing slip” button.
- In the print dialogue box, select OK and print the packing slip. When preparing an order for shipment, you must include the packing slip in the box.
Amazon sellers should note that they are not required to include a packing slip with all of their orders and that it mostly remains an option in order to reduce packaging waste.
However, if they do require a packing slip for certain orders, it’s recommended they print it shortly after the order has been placed and set it with the packaging in order to ensure the slip is included.
Amazon does not generally include physical receipts in packages. However, customers can print a physical copy of their receipt from the Your Orders page on their Amazon account. As well, they can access the digital copy of their receipt at any time online.
Customers can also print off invoices for their orders if they require a physical copy by going to the Your Orders page, selecting the order they would like an invoice from, and selecting “Invoice 1” from the drop-down menu option under “Invoice.”